Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One is the Loveliest Color

I think my wardrobe is too black. One of my spring resolutions is to buy and wear more colors and more prints (hippie flower prints!). Somehow I'm always attracted to simple and ageless black pieces and have more LBDs than I could count. :) I remember a while back Joanna from A cup of Jo (a real blogging celebrity I know you all know :) posted an article in the NY mag about five New Yorkers who wear only one color (all day, every day and not black!). I was so shocked! I find myself going back to that article time and time again and decided to share the images with you here as well.
Could you wear only one color? What would it be?

{Valeria “ValBlu” McCulloch - Shoe Designer}

{Stephin Merritt, Singer-Songwriter. Brown.}

{Elizabeth Sweetheart - Fabric Designer. Kelly green.}

{Karim Rashid - Industrial Designer. White half the time, pink half the time.}

{Rebecca Turbow - Fashion Designer. Gray.}

4 comments:

yolanda said...

La verdad es que me paso todo el invierno vestida de negro, pero necesito variar no podría usar un sólo color

Glory Closet said...

Un poco aburrido no? Y eso que yo a veces soy cansina cuando me da por un color, pero mimetizarse con un solo color? no creo que fuese capaz!
Besos!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Estoy de acuerdo... muy aburrido... pero interesante! :)

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

One of my resolutions is to wear more color too! Love this post---I can't imagine wearing only one hue, hilarious. XO Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails