Recent Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project Snowboard

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm leaving on a 10 day snowboard trip tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Me and my gals will be landing in the Alps in Italia. Although, I was watching alpine skiing on the Olympics yesterday and I did get a bit discouraged (did u see all the falls? damn) Anyway I am hoping for nice weather, lots of snow and cheerful nights.

Here is a glimpse of how i will look like on the slopes:

And here is the female section of the company I'll be having:
Last chance to "enjoy" winter, spring is approaching fast (yippie)! Hit the slopes this weekend if you can!

7 comments:

C said...

I hope you have nice days in Italy!
This snowboard is so beautiful! Bye;)

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Thanks!!! In fact my snowboard is the Burton Lux from the year before which is even prettier, also purple/white! :)

Missy said...

enjoy the snowborad trip!!!! kissess

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I've always wanted ski/board the Alps. I wouldn't worry too much about the falls. That's Vancouver for ya. I'm in Seattle and the Northwest is having such a bad snow year. I'm sure it will be much better there. And keep Lindsey Vonn in your head for inspiration! Loving your blog btw!! xo

Nadya said...

Have a wonderful trip! xx

Nicole Marie said...

have so much fun!!

luciamgo said...

Me encantan tus collage, esta genial!!

BSS
www.elbauldelucia.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails