Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

VIP Barcelona

I love all things dodgy and messy and artistic and unique, qualities that are normally not part of the de luxe life. Nevertheless i do like to treat myself and "my significant other" to some luxury every once in a while.

I found THIS great, chic and inspiring article on Forbes traveller about the supposingly coolest places in Barcelona. Restaurants, bistros, tapas, shopping, chocolate, hotels, museums....

hmmmm as for me, I can't wait to splurge in Espai Sucre (an all-dessert incredibly chic restaurant)

espai sucre

Vanilla cream with coffee, black cardamom and banana

Check it out and tell me... what is your favourite over the top indulgence in BCN? Any cool terrace bars, restaurants, beach joints or penthouse spots?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails