This district, an ancient village enclosed in Barcelona’s city centre is a favourite. Shops, retro and trendy boutiques, nice restaurants, bars and cafés, charming little squares… Take it easy & enjoy a sunny nap or a shady coffee.Musicians, designers and artists of all sorts have made this Bohemian neighbourhood one the nicest in Barcelona. For those who are after the real Barcelona. Ideal location for longer stays.
- Plaza del Sol, Rius i Taulet, de la Virreina : bars, restaurants, terraces.
- Carrer Gran de Gracia : Belle Epoque buildings.
- Cinéma Verdi : for cinema lovers.
- Parc Güell : close to Gracia, a phantasmagoric park by Gaudi.
- Festa Major : 8 days of fiesta, mid-August.